Happy Friday everyone and Happy Birthday to me! In honor of turning 28 today, I thought it would be super fun to share 28 fun facts about myself. I'm sure I’ll be blowing up my Instagram stories this weekend, so tune in. :) But first, I have to thank Mae Fine Foods for making me the most beautiful macaron cake. And it was DELICIOUS! Also, thank you to Jana Melinda Photography for helping bring my vision to life! I adore you ♥️
28 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) I am not Hispanic. (I get that a lot) My mom is white and my dad is black.
2) I was pregnant at 16, before the show was "a thing".
3) Disneyland is my favorite place! Who wants to go on a trip?
4) I have zero concept of time. 😉
6) I casually dance with no music on and perform impromptu musicals for myself all the time….multiple members of my family just know to jump in on beat or in the right harmony! LOL
7) When I was younger I wanted to be an architect so I can build my own home. I actually still dream about it.
8) I was a published model in a German magazine as well as a K'mart kid.
9) I am the most positive person you will ever meet. My glass is always half full!
10) I LOVE scary movies! Even though I may be watching it through the cracks of my fingers because I'm covering my face the whole time. EXCEPT for clowns! Don't try me with the red nose.
11) I designed my website 5 times before settling on this one.
12) I graduated early from high school due to having my daughter when I was 16. Did 2 years of college but never finished...
13) I LOVE spending time with family. Family nights are the bees knees in our house and we leave with major ab workouts from all the laughs.
14) I've been on two missions trips to Mexico.
15) Some of my favorite shows include: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Chicago Fire & PD, SVU, and Reign.
16) You'll never find me not smiling. If you do, check my pulse.
17) I’m a notorious overpacker, yet I never even get around to wearing even half of the things I packed.
18) I've had more blonde moments than I should be able to admit on record.
19) I have 8 siblings (biological and bonus) but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Sooooo...I thought I knew 28 fun facts about myself, but I’m running out of things to say (I know it's a rare sight) so I asked some of the closest people to share something. This should be interesting…
9 MORE THINGS THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
20) She's lactose intolerant but she can't say no to pizza.
21) Her greatest love story is the love that Jesus has for us.
22) She's a walking holiday in a cup!
23) A Volleyball Godess!
24) She likes tanning even though she's naturally tan.
25) She doesn't like watermelon or koolaid but she knows how to swim. 😉
26) Even though we watched her trust & heart be broken by a divorce, with her faith and family's support, she gets stronger everyday.
27) She has to have at least one cup of coffee. If not, watch out because the withdrawals will come!!
28) She is the most kind-hearted, lovable creature who has dealt with so much stuff in her life but made it through it all and still cute AF, smart, funny and kicks ass!